Taking a page out of #GIRLBOSS, last week Andrea + I reshot some of the pieces she’s selling in her Etsy Shop to give them a new look for the site. We enlisted MUA Ninja Walker with NV Cosmetics for a little Summer Glam Beauty, + Andrea “refreshed” her ruffled body con dress by pairing it with silver heels + a gorgeous statement necklace she picked up at Walmart for like $10!
Many of the products Ninja used were from her personal kit with NV Cosmetics, however here’s what you’ll need to recreate the Beauty Look:
- Lips | Bright coral or orange matte lipstick (try Maybelline’s ColorSensational Vivids in Vibrant Mandarin)
- Face | Warm toned oil control creme foundation (try L’ORÉAL True Match™ Super-Blendable Compact Makeup)
- Cheeks | keep it in the shade family of your lip color…an orangy pink (try NYX’s Powder Blush in Pinched)
- Eyes | a polychromatic silver shadow across entire lid/ matte grey in crease/ matte dark brown smoked in outer corners and halfway under eyes (try BAREMINERALS bareMinerals READY™ Eyeshadow The Afterparty palette)
- Liner | A black creme/gel liner on top lid (try L’ORÉAL Infallible Gel Lacquer Liner 24 Hour)
- Lashes | Upper: Kiss lashes in Diva
- Lower | Kiss lashes in Maiasa
We had so much fun working together-stay tuned for images from the other looks we shot. If you’re a blogger in or near Memphis, TN and are need of style images for your blog, I am available for hire and would love to work with you!