I’m sooo excited to announce the next installment of my Basics of Blogging Workshop series will be in October!
A huge misconception with blogging and building a social media following is that it’s all about the numbers. While numbers don’t lie, your follower’s engagement level with your content is what really determines whether or not you’re able to monetize your brand and/or sell your products.
Over the course of this three-hour workshop, you will learn:
- how to define your targeted audience for deeper, richer engagement and ROI
- how to develop an aesthetic + voice for your blog and visual content
- how to determine the best social media platforms for your brand
- how to monetize your site even if you’re not a huge blogger
- how to curate content with intent and build your community
- Apps, tools, tips + tricks to improve your photography and styling skills so that you feel more empowered to take it all to the next level!
Would you rather be the brand/blogger with 30k+ followers across multiple social media platforms but can barely sell a t-shirt, or the brand/blogger with 6k followers with great engagement that brands work with and whose products actually sell? After 5+ years as a blogger, I’ve pretty much read it ALL, so I can help you get down to business!
This session will be held on Sunday, October 9, 2016 from 2pm-5pm downtown at Emerge Memphis.
Space is limited (only 20 slots!), as this will be a very hands-on workshop, allowing for Q&A with attendees. Cost is $45. Light refreshments will be served.
See you there!