I’ve done a liiiiiiittle more shopping than usual over the last few weeks. Once I cleaned out my closet, I was able to finally really SEE what I owned + needed, so I’ve been having fun refilling it! I’m interested in doing the slightly minimalist but sharp looks, so I’m scouring the net looking for outfit inspo.
On my current shopping list:
- a few button downs (definitely need a white one
- more girlfriend denim (I got a distressed pair at BR Factory recently that I’ve already worn a ton of times)
- black ankle pointy-toe boots
- long ribbed dusters (grey, pale pink and black are a must)
- leather skirtl
- thin moto jacket in leather and/or suede
- a cream sleeveless vest
- caged booties (I really, really like this pair)
- suede skirt
If you’ve started planning out your “look” for the season but need some help, here’s a roundup of looks I’m currently coveting.