The next The Power of Influence: Monetization 101 (Using Creative Content to Grow Your Blog + Brand) Workshop is set for Sunday, April 29, 2018!
If you’ve been blogging consistently for awhile and you’re interested in monetizing your blog but don’t know how, this workshop is for you! While it used to be required that you have a huge following to make money from your blog, times have changed! Numbers don’t lie, but your follower’s engagement level with your content is what really determines whether or not you’re able to monetize your brand and/or sell your products.
Over the years I’ve been able to partner with brands like Shopbop, Dressbarn, Macy’s, Tanger Outlets, Redbook and Wholefoods on KP Fusion even though I don’t have a huge following. This is awesome, BUT this also isn’t the only way to create income from your blog!
Over the course of The Power of Influence: Monetization 101 (Using Creative Content to Grow Your Blog + Brand), you will learn:
- how to define your targeted audience for deeper, richer engagement and ROI
- how to develop an aesthetic + voice for your blog and visual content
- how to determine the best monetization strategies for your blog
- how to position yourself as an expert in your field for offline monetization efforts
- how to determine the best social media platforms for your brand and blog
- how to curate content with intent and build your community
Would you rather be the blogger with 60k+ followers across multiple social media platforms but can barely sell a t-shirt, or the blogger with a 6k dedicated audience that brands work with and whose products actually sell? Thanks to what I’ve learned over the last 7 years as a blogger, I’ve been able to host events, teach workshops, travel, and create sponsored content thanks to KP FUSION. I want to share what I know to help you get down to business!
Space is limited, as this will be a very hands-on workshop, allowing for Q&A with attendees. Cost is $45. Light refreshments will be served.
Interested in working with me but can’t make it to the workshop? Click here!