Glassy makeup is all about achieving that dewy, lit from within look with a focus on cheeks, lips and skin. I typically love a matte finish when it comes to my makeup, but this Spring I want aaaall the glow. As part of Ulta’s UB Collective, I get to participate in different challenges and try out different skincare and beauty products, and this month’s challenge was to create a “glassy” look.
I wanted to create a look that was still wearable “in real life”. Now, it’s not up there with the “Dewy Dumpling Glow” that Makeup Artist Nam Vo creates (if you don’t follow her on Instagram do it now because her work is amazing), but it is pretty. I’d gotten away from wearing highlighter a lot, but after doing this, I’ve brought it back to my makeup mag.
To recreate this look:
- Beauty Bakerie Insta Bake Aqua Glass Foundation
- NYX Born To Glow Foundation (as concealer!)
- NYX High Glass Finishing Powder
- Benefit Cosmetics High Beam Highligher
- NYX High Glass Illuminating Powder
- M.A.C Cosmetics Lipglass Lip Gloss
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dewy Set Setting Spray
Pro tip: use your favorite matte blush or bronzer as eyeshadow for a more natural look, then top with your highlighter for a little extra glow. ✨
all products are available at Ulta Beauty!